Unleash your leadership potential by joining a firm where you are encouraged to be entrepreneurial, creative, and original. If you are looking to manage and develop a high performing team where there is less red tape and politics that can restrict your ability to give your clients the best service possible then this is the firm for you. If you are tired of not knowing where you stand within your firm or when your next milestone will be achieved, you should consider joining a firm where your development is a priority. There is no shortage of opportunities to take on more responsibility or develop new skills in areas that interest you. Career progression is clearly communicated, and a pipeline of potential Partners is being developed. The Managers of today will be the leaders of tomorrow. Managers are given a dynamic client portfolio of large clients, not a bunch of small clients where your time and focus are stretched. You will have the time and resources to give you clients world class service. You will also make independent decisions yet have the support from Partners whenever it is needed. And you will be based in a beautiful London office where you will also be:
- Reviewing with the Partner directly
- Using your skills to identify risk matters and find solutions
- Liaising directly with the clients
- Working with external and internal senior decision makers
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Using your leadership skills to coach and develop junior staff
- Enjoying all the benefits and perks of a highly competitive remuneration package
You will be considered for this role if you have:
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualification or overseas equivalent
- Supervision and coaching experience as either an Assistant Manager (experienced) or Manager
- Experience in Technology and/or Media (desirable)
- Extensive IFRS experience (required)
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)