Are you looking for a change of scenery and a new adventure? PERTH awaits! This beautiful city is located on the western coast of Australia and boasts breathtaking scenery, stunning beaches, and a bustling city life. It is a melting pot of different cultures, making it a vibrant and diverse city. You will be able to experience a variety of cultural festivals and events throughout the year. Currently experiencing significant economic growth, Australia’s 4th largest city has plenty of job opportunities as well as an attractive standard of living. Perth has a relaxed and laid-back lifestyle, making it a great place to live and work. With the city’s low crime rate, excellent healthcare, and strong education system, as well as this fantastic opportunity, Perth is the perfect place to call home.
Great opportunity to work in one of the world’s leading accounting firms in a truly great location. Manage your own team of Audit professionals and work on a mixed portfolio of some of the best clients in the area. Do all of this with a firm that embraces its inclusive and diverse culture and puts you first, taking a keen interest in your development and career growth.
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic portfolio of clients
- Great chance to lead your own team
- Communicate and work closely with the directors.
- High standard of living with good quality health care and education
- Growing economy with job opportunities
- Multicultural and friendly community
- Great proximity to international airport
- Access to world-class cultural events and facilities
- Favourable weather all year round
- Relatively low cost of living compared to major cities
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or equivalent
- 5+ years of External Auditing experience gained with Big 4/Top 8 firm
- Experience working with mixed portfolio of clients
- Experience gained in Australia/working with Australian clients
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Be able to manage projects and teams effectively
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)