Just off the Normandy coast, The Channel Islands with their mild winters, warm summers and long hours of sunshine make the islands an attractive location for anyone looking to make a move. With a multitude of eateries, from beachside kiosks and cafes to local pubs and award-winning restaurants, as well as plenty of activities to do from sports to hiking alone the miles of coastal paths, or if that’s not for you just some time to relax from the stresses of life on one of the gorgeous beaches the Channel Islands has to offer.
With this a chance to work for some of the biggest accounting firms and lead an audit team which embraces their diverse and inclusive cultures and are always striving for their employees to become the best versions of themselves.
– Chance to work on a portfolio of financial services clients
– With 20 UK airports having access to the Channel Islands, it’s only a short flight to mainland UK and ultimately the rest of Europe.
– Great location for professionals moving with children as The Channel Islands have excellent schools based on the UK systems
– Opportunity to work with some of the best accounting firms including the Big Four
– Some of the firms works in close partnership with the UK practice.
– Warmer summers and milder winters make for comfortable living all year round
– A chance to mould your team’s culture
– Opportunities for training and development
– Enjoy different activities from sports to beach walks
– Shorter commute to work means more time to fill with the hobbies you love!
– Professionally recognised charted accountant qualification (ACA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICAS, CA or equivalent international qualification)
– Financial Services experience is a must
– Experience working with IFRS and ideally US GAAP
– Excellent project and financial management Skills
– Excellent Business Development skills
– Excellent Leadership skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)