Do you envision the next step in your career to take place in an eccentric, culture rich, diverse city? Do you enjoy a fast-paced, big city lifestyle? Join an award winning world renown practice, as Audit Manager, in the heart of London!
Become a true specialist in your field and act as a major point of contact within the firm and be responsible for the management of a varied and vast portfolio of NFP Clients. You will develop, retain and motivate a growing team. Also, identify new business opportunities and build strong relationships.
- Work on an impressive client base of not for profit organisations – rewarding on a personal and professional level
- It’s easy to pop abroad for the weekend
- The firm is one of the fastest growing firms in the UK
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment where all diversities are welcomed
- Take part in the wider practice
- London has a great international atmosphere with a range of diverse communities in different areas
- Outstanding progression opportunities
- London never sleeps, with loads of pop-up restaurants, weekend festivals and celebrations for everything from cocktails to afternoon tea
- Personal and professional development programmes tailored to your progression within the firm
- Contribute to the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- CA/ACA/ICAS/ACCA qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Strong experience of managing a portfolio of NFP clients
- A passion to work with not-for-profit organisations
- Confident and passionate engaging in business development
- Project management experience
- Experienced at developing, leading and motivating a diverse team
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)