Newcastle is one of the friendliest cities in the UK and in addition, with the European Commission also stating that Newcastle is one of the happiest places to live in the UK, it’s not surprising that so many people are moving here.
An amazing cosmopolitan city, home to world-class culture, award-winning restaurants, a vibrant and diverse nightlife and the world-famous, welcoming Geordie spirit.
Join this Big Four firm in a friendly, inclusive office in the North of England and work with a diverse client portfolio where each day is different.
- This vibrant city is packed full of adventure and entertainment around every corner, from The Theatre Royal to enjoy operas and ballets to fabulous shopping, quirky cafes, exciting nightlife scene, galleries and so much more.
- Enjoy working in a smaller friendly office where you will be noticed
- Work with a varied portfolio of clients including manufacturing, retails, services, PE backed, Government, Listed and Private entities
- Be involved in the tender process and networking events
- Newcastle is compact, one can easily travel from A to B, everything is within reach.
- Get noticed for the work you do and experience excellent career progression
- Two promotion reviews each year and a proven track record of career progression – they have examples of people being promoted from 4 months of joining
- Excellent training and onboarding – you will be looked after every step of the way
- Flexible working, part office part home and to wrap around personal meetings/the gym/school drops etc
- Newcastle has a vast array of beautiful parks, denes, recreation grounds and countryside to explore
- Relatively low overtime and no weekend working
- You will work closely with clients proving excellent service, value and innovation
- A city that is truly bursting at its seams, Newcastle is one of the friendliest cities in the UK with a strong identity and a proud culture. It’s truly a great place to visit and a fantastic city to live in.
- This is a very social office where the team enjoy regular social events from sports days, comedy nights, bingo to ice skating etc
- The Partners care about wellbeing of the team and run events with excellent speakers and ideas
- One of the most attractive aspects of living in the North East of England is the low cost of living.
- The firm encourages giving back to the community and allows time to be involved in projects to help others
- When moving to Newcastle, expect a warm welcome from the locals. The Geordies will soon make you feel at home
The ideal profile
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- At least 5 years external audit experience
- Experience managing people
- Excellent, Fluent, English language skills
- A desire to add value to your clients
- Currently based in the UK/UK work rights
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)