Want to join a global firm in one of the most popular cities in the north of England? According to the European commission, Newcastle is one of the happiest places to live in Europe!
- This is a friendly office of a Big Four firm with a welcoming culture
- Join a successful, expanding team
- Work with a strong portfolio of clients with listed and non-listed businesses across various industries
- Manage large teams on each audit project
- Be involved in training and development, including delivering formal class room training
- Deliver a high level of service to clients focusing on gaining repeat business
- Work in a truly diverse and multi-cultural city in North of England
- Enjoy a beautiful city that is experiencing immense growth in investment within business and its infrastructure and retail sectors
- Restaurants and bars all on your door step
- Enjoying working in an inclusive office and join in social events such as breakfasts, team building events, parties etc
- Currently working as an External Audit Manager in a Big Four or Mid- tier Firm
- 1 to 2 years at Audit Manager level
- At least 7 years total audit experience
- Professional qualification ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Recent experience of working within External Audit
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)