Join this Big Four firm who is experiencing explosive growth and enjoy 300 days of sun. Are you looking for a better work-life balance, enjoy working with a diverse client portfolio of industry clients, want to be in a social office? If you answered yes, yes, and yes then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
This Big Four firm is looking for an experienced Audit Manager to join a growing portfolio of industry clients.
In this role you can:
- Work with an excellent portfolio of clients across all sectors
- Work closely with Partners and other Senior Managers across the office
- Carry out audits from planning to completion in teams ranging from 7-20
- Join an expanding team that is very welcoming
- Be involved in training and development of staff
- Take part in the many office events like breakfasts, parties and team building activities
- Enjoy 300 days of sun, a short commute to work, sailing, diving, world class restaurants and bars
- Qualified Accountant (CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA) or the equivalent
- 1-2 years as Audit Manager in any sector or 3-4 years as Assistant Manager
- Big Four experience
- High service ethic
- Non-Financial Services Profile
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)