Experienced Audit Manager seeking an Island lifestyle? Work in Europe, with a strong portfolio of banking, funds and insurance clients.
- This is a friendly office of a Big Four firm with a welcoming culture
- Join a successful, expanding team
- Work with a strong portfolio of either Industry & c=Commerce or financial services clients from banking, funds, investment and insurance sectors
- Manager large teams on each audit project
- Be involved in training and development, including delivering formal class room training
- Deliver a high level of service to clients focusing on gaining repeat business
- Work in Europe, with a higher quality of life than usually experienced on the mainland
- Enjoy 300 days of sun a year, a short commutes to work, sailing, diving, fantastic restaurants and bars all on your door step
- Enjoying working in an inclusive office and join in social events such as breakfasts, team building events, parties etc
- Currently working as an Audit Manager in a Big Four Firm with 1 to 2 years at Audit Manager level or 3 or 4 years at Assistant Manager level
- At least 7 years total audit experience
- Professional qualification ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA etc
- High service ethic
- Strong preference to applicants with working rights for Europe/UK for visa purposes
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.