Leeds is an incredibly captivating and diverse city! With quirky markets walking distance from luxury malls, curry houses next door to English pubs and skyscrapers surrounded by beautiful historical streets.
Join this Big Four firm in a friendly, inclusive office and work with a diverse client portfolio and relish in all that this modern cosmopolitan city has to offer.
- Enjoy working in a smaller friendly office where you will be noticed and your ideas will get heard
- Work with a varied portfolio of clients including manufacturing, retails, services, PE backed, Government, Listed and Private entities
- You can’t talk about Leeds without mentioning the music festivals. Admittedly, they’re not usually the kind of thing you can do in a day, but they are certainly not to be missed.
- Be involved in the tender process and networking events
- Get noticed for the work you do and experience excellent career progression
- Leeds Corn Exchange is another beautiful example of Victorian-era construction and was almost certainly one of the most ostentatious farmers’ markets of its time
- Further develop your career with this Big Four practice
- Excellent training and onboarding – you will be looked after every step of the way
- Flexible working, part office part home and to wrap around personal meetings/the gym/school drops etc
- Sip your coffee in the cultural heart of the city -Millennium Square is something of a social hub in the centre of Leeds.
- Relatively low overtime and no weekend working
- You will work closely with clients proving excellent service, value and innovation
- Leeds has an astonishingly diverse dining scene, with many first-class independent restaurants to choose from throughout the city centre
- This is a very social office where the team enjoy regular social events from sports days, comedy nights, bingo to ice skating etc
- The Partners care about wellbeing of the team and run events with excellent speakers and ideas
- One of the biggest shopping spots outside London, Leeds has elegant arcades, designer boutiques and high street stores aplenty
- The firm encourages giving back to the community and allows time to be involved in projects to help others
The ideal profile
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- At least 5 years external audit experience
- Experience managing people
- Excellent, Fluent, English language skills
- A desire to add value to your clients
- UK work rights/Currently based in the UK
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)