Imagine waking up to breathtaking landscapes every day. The Isle of Man, a little-known gem nestled between the UK and Ireland, offers just that and more. Not only is it home to a thriving Financial Services sector, it also boasts a high quality of life with minimal commute times, low crime rates, and excellent sporting facilities. And when you’re not working, you can explore the island’s beautiful beaches, mountains, and glens, or enjoy its vibrant nightlife. Plus, on clear nights, you might even catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights. If you’re a professional looking to take your career to the next level in Financial Services, the Isle of Man is the place to be.
- Work as part of an Offshore team of a major global firm with ties to the UK practice
- Enhance your exposure by working in a leading Financial Services hub
- Streamline your experience by working on an interesting portfolio of Financial Services clients including international and UK listed clients
- Great scope for progression with exciting new projects upcoming due to recent client wins
- Enjoy all the training and progression opportunities that come with being a part of a global firm
- Work as a part of a friendly and multi-cultural team with a number of expats from all over the world
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life and an island lifestyle while being within easy reach to the mainland UK and Ireland
- Earn a highly competitive salary with a lower tax-rate than mainland UK
The Ideal Applicant:
- 6+ years of External Audit experience ideally gained with Big Four
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CA or the equivalent)
- Experience in working with Financial Services clients is preferred
- Excellent technical skills
- A passion for your career and a desire to progress
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)