Are you tired of the same old 9-5 grind and looking for an opportunity to elevate your career while exploring an exotic destination? Malta is the answer!
With its breathtaking beaches, abundant sunshine, and crystal-clear blue Mediterranean waters – Malta is the ultimate paradise for Accountants seeking an adventure.
And the best part? You can now join one of the Top International accountancy firms based on this stunning archipelago and take your career to new heights! As a part of their award-winning team, you’ll manage a large portfolio of clients across the Insurance sector, honing your skills and expanding your expertise in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. But that’s not all – working in Malta means experiencing a vibrant and unique culture that you simply won’t find anywhere else in the world. Immerse yourself in the local way of life, indulge in mouth-watering cuisine, and explore the rich history and stunning natural beauty of the island.
So if you’re ready to take the plunge and join an exciting team in a truly one-of-a-kind destination, we want to hear from you! Get ready to start your adventure in Malta.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and develop your career within Big Four
- Work as a part of a friendly and multicultural team with a number of expats from all over the world
- The firm is known for excellent training and development opportunities
- Good base to travel to Europe and enjoy different cultures
- Enjoy working in a professional yet still welcoming and collaborative environment
- Manage a broad spectrum of Insurance clients
- Working closely with directors and partners across the firm’s departments
- Festivals, theatre, clubs, bars and more. No two nights are the same in Malta!
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life and an island lifestyle
- Malta is very safe environment with a low cost of living
- Enjoy near year-round sun, you can indulge in outdoor living at its best
- English is widely spoken on the island with English and Maltese being the official languages
- The Maltese are renowned for their hospitality
- Shorter commute to work means more time at the beach and adventure
The ideal profile:
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CA/CPA or the equivalent)
- 5+ years of External Audit experience
- Experience in working with Insurance/Asset Management/Banking clients
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
- A passion for your career and a desire to progress
- Experienced in developing, leading and motivating a diverse team
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)