Work and live in one of England’s loveliest counties in a location where you are just a stone’s throw away from an airport and a railway with plenty of connections to central London
Join a leading international firm as an Audit Manager and work with an excellent portfolio of corporate clients, whilst managing and developing a talented team of individuals. The opportunity
- Join a leading global international accountancy firm ranked as being within the Top 10
- This firm is one of the fastest growing firms in the UK
- You will enjoy working closely with senior management
- Be responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered to the firms diverse client base
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management and training
- Have a defined pathway to achieve promotion to Senior Manager level
- Work for a firm that encourages everyone to work together as a team and contributes greatly to the community
- The remuneration package is very competitive and has many great perks including pension, medical cover, child care vouchers, travel loans etc.
- Professional qualification, ACA/ACCA/CA qualified or overseas equivalent
- Currently or very recently working as an External Audit Manager in a reputable practice
- Extensive experience of working with a portfolio of audit clients which include both Listed and Non Listed businesses
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and preferably UK GAAP
- Experience of managing and developing others
- This firm is looking forward to the future and your impact is needed to help take them there
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)