Paradise is waiting for you! Beaches, golf courses, and fine dining at your doorstep. An Audit Manager is needed at this Big Four firm to manage an international financial services portfolio with a focus on investment and hedge funds as well a private equity clients.
The Audit Manager will have an international financial services portfolio with a focus on investment and hedge funds as well a private equity clients. They will be relied upon to oversee multiple engagements while providing world-class leadership and training.
Other responsibilities include:
- Use your people and business development skills to win business
- Develop a high performing team by putting your people first
- Use your strong technical and analytical skills to ensure the highest quality audit possible
- Own your engagements and ensure deadlines are met
- 5+ years of funds financial services with a top tier international firm
- Excellent proficiency in US GAAP, IFRS, ISA and/or US GAAS
- ACCA/CA/ACA/CPA or equivalent qualification
If successful you can expect to be welcomed into a dynamic and inclusive culture that offers a highly competitive compensation package. When you clock off you will have the opportunity to enjoy island life at its best. World-class restaurants, beaches, diving, water sports, and golf courses will help you unwind. This opportunity is not just a chance to take your career to another level, it is the change to take your life-style to new heights.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)