Located at the crossroads of France, Belgium and Germany right in the heart of Europe – Luxembourg is famed for its cosmopolitan vibe coupled with its renowned quality of life and living standard. No wonder it is pegged as one of the happiest countries in the world. This is an amazing opportunity for you utilise your German language skills and make your mark in one of the largest Accountancy firms in the world and discover the magic of Luxembourg.
- Join a vibrant multicultural team of experts in their field – an opportunity to learn from them but also to showcase your expertise
- Work with an impressive portfolio of Funds (Mutual and Hedge)
- This Big Four firm has a fantastic reputation in the market for retaining their employees
- Luxembourg is a good base to travel to anywhere in Europe
- Excellent training and onboarding – you will be looked after every step of the way
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment where all diversities are welcomed
- Further develop your career to the top with this Big Four practice gaining world-class experience in a financial hub
- Be responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services
- According to international surveys and rankings, Luxembourg is among the top 20 countries which offer the highest quality of living worldwide.
- Play a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Have an opportunity to travel to exciting cities all over Europe and the world
- Contribute to the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high-level sales and marketing activity
- Luxembourg’s school system is modelled after the French education system and leads to an internationally recognized baccalaureate – excellent for individuals moving with family
- You will work closely with clients proving excellent service, value, and innovation
- This is a very social office where the team enjoy regular social events
- The country has a very effective health and social security systems
- The Partners care about well-being of the team and run events with excellent speakers and ideas
The ideal profile:
- CA/ACCA/ACA/CPA qualified or overseas equivalent
- Currently working as an External Audit Manager or Senior Manager
- Current/Previous Big Four experience
- Mutual/Hedge Funds experience
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent English language skills (both written and spoken)
- Advanced German skills are a requirement
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- EU passport is highly beneficial but not essential
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)