Make a true career defining move! This is your opportunity to join a leading Globally recognized professional services practice, where you can expect exposure to a prestigious client base, on an island that boasts beautiful coastlines, sandy beaches, great cycle routes, dreamy harbours, and plenty of classic charm – need I say more?
Join and manage a growing team while you enjoy a great work-life balance, warmer climate and picture-perfect view in the Channel Islands – internationally recognised as leading offshore Financial Services centers
- As Audit Manager you will manage an international financial services portfolio
- Join a company that offers amazing career progression opportunities
- Good base to travel to the UK and Europe and enjoy different cultures
- Further your financial services client experience within a international offshore financial services centre
- Venture to hidden gems to experience secluded and exclusive adventures
- Due to the prominent Financial Services presence in the Channel Islands there is a well-established and multi-cultural expat community which will help you settle in and feel at home.
- Great work-life balance and time to relax and embrace the beautiful natural environment.
- Use your creativity to solve complex issues
- This role will grant you the opportunity to work with industry leaders
- Join an inclusive and multi-cultural team who regularly socialise together
- Own your engagements and ensure deadlines are met
- The firm are known for excellent training and development opportunities
- Showcase your skills and develop, mentor and coach a thriving team
- Shorter commute to work means more time at the beach and adventure
- Drive your own development with the support of the company
The ideal candidate:
- Professional qualification CA(SA)/ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA
- Currently Audit Manager with an international Top 10 accounting firm
- Financial services industry experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for your career with a desire to progress
- Organised and the ability to prioritise
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)