Substitute the fast-paced, high-octane life to one living in a picturesque island just a stone’s throw from the Northwest coast of France! Moving to the Channel Islands would be career defining for professionals looking to enhance their Financial Services client exposure within a well-respected market.
This top global firm is looking for an Audit Manager to join their inclusive multicultural office and expanding team. Discover the meaning of a true work-life balance and enjoy excellent sporting facilities including world class golf courses, delicious restaurants, stunning beaches and much more.
- Enhance your exposure by working in a leading Financial Services hub
- Absolutely beautiful scenery – the Channel Islands are renowned for their gorgeous beaches, picturesque landscapes and blue waters.
- Streamline your experience by working on an interesting portfolio of Financial Services clients including international and UK listed clients
- Fantastic salary package with low tax rates
- Large variety of things to do in your spare time – restaurants, arts & crafts, museums and water sports are just the beginning!
- Enjoy fresh, local cuisine in a wide variety of restaurants to suit all tastes
- Enjoy all the training and progression opportunities that come with being a part of a global firm
- Work as a part of a friendly and multi-cultural team with a number of expats from all over the world
- Good base to travel to the UK and Europe and enjoy different cultures
- Showcase your skills and develop, mentor and coach a thriving team
- Shorter commute to work means more time at the beach and adventure
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life and an island lifestyle while being within easy reach to the mainland UK and Ireland
- Earn a highly competitive salary with a lower tax-rate than mainland UK
The Ideal profile
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CA or the equivalent)
- 5+ years of External Audit experience ideally gained within a Big 4 Firm
- Experience in working with Financial Services clients is preferred
- Excellent technical skills
- A passion for your career and a desire to progress
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)