An amazing opportunity awaits an experienced Manager in the stunning UK Channel Islands. With over 21 beaches, beautiful landscapes and lovely architecture, Guernsey and Jersey have a lot to offer someone looking for international experience.
The opportunity is with a top international firm who is growing quickly. As a leader in the Financial Services team you will have a key role to play in motivating your team and ensuring they are performing well. There is also clear progression with a plan set out so you know what is expected of you to take the next step.
Here is some more information on the firm, the islands and your responsibilities:
- Work in diverse and multicultural audit department of close to 100
- Clients in Asset Management, Insurance, Banking
- Manager needed for both Jersey and Guernsey
- Excellent restaurants, arts & crafts, museums, and water sports to enjoy during free time
- Guernsey and Jersey are good bases to travel to the UK and Europe so you can enjoy different cultures with quick flights from the local airport
- Be counted on as a key leader within the firm with responsibilities that will ensure you grow as a leader
- Have more time to yourself with less than a 20 minute commute to work
- Enjoy the finer things in life by earning a highly competitive salary with a lower tax-rate than mainland UK as well as a travel allowance
- Have industry leading training to help get you to the next level
- Learn to use the latest technologies
- Package insludes support for work permits, licenses and relocation
- And much much more
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CA or the equivalent)
- 5+ years of External Audit experience ideally gained within a Big 4 Firm
- Experience in working with Financial Services clients is essential
- Expereince as a Manager key requirement
- Excellent technical skills
- A passion for your career and a desire to progress
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)