Picture yourself in Bermuda; a highly respected and successful financial centre with picture-perfect beaches and a vibrant tourism industry. Imagine spending long weekends in the US or Mexico, being a few minutes away from a beautiful beach, working in one of the biggest financial services hubs, and not paying income tax. This can be a reality if you are an experienced Audit Manager with strong Financial Services experience.
As Audit Manager you will:
- Work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Manage a portfolio of audit clients in the financial services sector (including banking and capital markets, private equity, insurance, investment management etc.)
- Use the latest technology and the firms renowned standards in a broad variety of audit engagements.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
The Big Four firm is located in the heart of Hamilton, with offices which enables their professionals to operate from a purpose-built, future-focused workspace designed for flexibility to support anticipated growth of their firm in Bermuda. They put their people first and support them in overcoming complex accounting problems. Your development is a priority no matter what level of experience you have.
- An internationally recognised accounting designation, such as the CPA, CA, ACA or ACCA
- A minimum of 5 years (recent) Big Four or Top 6 accounting firm experience
- Extensive experience in working on Financial Services clients (banking and capital markets, private equity, insurance, investment management etc.)
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)