Belfast, a place steeped in history, this colourful and dynamic port city, the home of the titanic, is a vibrant cultural hub on Northern Ireland’s eastern coast. Packed with lively pubs, an eclectic food scene, and iconic buildings, as well as the ability to immerse yourself in its beautiful countryside, by taking a walk along the Cave Hill trails just north of the city centre. No matter what you do the friendly locals will welcome you in with open arms.
The best part of all of this is the chance to work for a company that is a powerhouse in the world of accounting in the UK. You could get the chance to manage this exciting audit team with the chance of to progress through the company and develop yourself as an audit professional.
- Chance to work in a big four audit firm
- Work with a diverse portfolio of candidates
- Opportunity to gain UK residence after 5 years
- Lead teams in a variety of locations
- Short flights to the mainland UK on 1 hour
- Cheaper cost of living then a lot of major UK cities
- Big sports scene in Belfast
- Low crime rates in Belfast
- Easy to commute in Belfast – Public transport is excellent
- Northern Ireland is blessed with beautiful landscapes, grand buildings, and cultural attractions
- Chartered Accountancy Qualification (ACCA/ACA or national equivalent)
- Good working knowledge of IFRS or UK GAAP
- 5+ years’ experience
- Strong Project management skills
- Ability to build positive relationships
- Experience leading a team and encouraging constructive work
- A desire to drive own self development
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)