Indulge in the extraordinary allure of London as you gracefully traverse its enchanting streets, capturing the awe-inspiring panoramic views that adorn its mesmerizing skyline. Immerse yourself in the grand tapestry of culture and heritage that this magnificent city proudly showcases, leaving an indelible mark on your senses. With iconic landmarks like the resplendent Big Ben towering above and an exquisite array of globally influenced culinary delights to tantalize your taste buds, London guarantees an unforgettable experience tailored to every individual. London’s charm extends far beyond its visual and auditory delights. Its beating heart lies within the people who call this vibrant city home. Prepare to be embraced by the warm hospitality of London’s friendly denizens, as you become part of its thriving and multicultural community. And now, a rare opportunity beckons you to join the ranks of one of the world’s preeminent chartered accountancy firms, nestled in the very epicentre of London’s bustling metropolis. Embark on a journey that transcends professional growth, where the city’s vibrant pulse harmonizes with your aspirations, and together, you can sculpt a future brimming with endless possibilities.
So, if you’re ready to establish yourself as a leader and experience all that London has to offer, don’t hesitate, and apply today!
- London is one of the most multicultural cities on the planet
- Work closely with Partners
- Have an opportunity to serve some of the biggest names across the globe
- If you want to step away from the hustle and bustle, you’re never more than a few minutes away from inner city parks and open spaces
- Gain an opportunity to Lead projects of limited scale or complexity
- You will form part and manage a diverse team within a collaborative environment
- London shopping offers everything form flea markets, vintage shops to luxury stores
- Enjoy a multicultural environment with team members from all over the world
- For the history lovers, there are all the sorts of museums you would expect to find in a big city: history, war, modern and ancient art, maritime, science and portrait galleries.
- Establish yourself and develop your career in one of the world’s leading CA firms
- Great work/life balance and time to relax and embrace the fantastic environment
- Working with external and internal senior decision-makers
- Using your leadership skills to coach and develop junior staff
- Enjoy a wide range of local restaurants and activities
- Within an average of 2-hour flight, you can be swimming in Barcelona, eating pizza in Rome or exploring Vienna at weekends.
The ideal profile:
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS/CA qualification or overseas equivalent
- Currently Audit Manager with 6+ years external auditing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)