Why not join a reputable firm in the heart of Surrey where you can enjoy its scenic views and natural beauty!
This global practice has experienced significant year on year growth and as a result, is looking for an Audit Manager to join its team in Guildford.
As an Audit Manager you will be people and strategy focused. Developing and enjoying working with a close-knit team whilst working on a lovely mix of Public Sector and Not for Profit clients.
About this opportunity
- The firm is one of the fastest growing firms in the UK
- Work on a client base that is both rewarding on a personal and professional level
- Be responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services
- Take part in wider practice management at a local level
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Contribute to the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity
- Work for a firm that encourages everyone to work together as a team and contributes greatly to the community
- Professional qualification, ACA/ACCA/CA qualified or overseas equivalent
- Currently or very recently working as an Audit Manager
- Experience of working with a client portfolio that consists of the public sector or for Not for profit organisations
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and preferably UK GAAP
- Experience of managing and developing others
- Business development experience