External Audit Managers, want to live on an island with lovely beaches, a short commute to work, great work /life balance and yet be working with UK clients, near the UK mainland? Enjoy an excellent work life balance whilst building your career as an Audit Manager offshore UK.
Why This Role?
- Excellent client portfolio of international financial services clients
- Gain/ expand on your UK experience
- Join a friendly and exciting team, working in a modern open plan office
- Take part in social clubs and events
- Live and work in the beautiful Channel Islands
- Short communicate to work, giving you time to get home and onto the beach!
- Excellent work life balance
- Currently, or recently working as an External Audit Manager
- Professional qualification: ACA/ ACCA or country equivalent
- IFRS and UK GAAP
- Extensive experience working with a Financial Services Portfolio
- English language skills
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGR12862) in the subject line. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above. Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.