Live the island life style surrounded by stunning pink beaches, with the luxury of being only a short flight to New York and USA. This is the opportunity to expand your portfolio by working for a leading firm with substantial international clients.Take advantage of the excellent career progression to enhance your CV and professional experience. You will be building strong relationships with worldwide clients and making valuable local connections. This role offers a generous, tax-free salary and additional benefits.On your days off, enjoy diving, swimming, sailing or one of the many (expatriate) team sports played locally. It’s the best of both worlds! Why this role?
- Strong Big Four experience in a new market
- The firm offers fantastic career progression and training to expand your knowledge for now and the future Work in a friendly, social, and culturally diverse firm
- Working with global clients in Asset Management, Banking Funds and Insurance
- Highly competitive salary, with relocation package included
- Only a short flight from major metropolitan cities in the USA
- CPA, CA or ACCA Qualified
- Financial Services Experience
- Experience in the following sectors – Asset Management, Banking Funds or Insurance
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience
- Experience in Big Four firm
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGR12629) in the subject line.Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.