Imagine a life surrounded by historic charm, cultural richness, and a high quality of life – that’s Belgium for you! Renowned for its picturesque landscapes, medieval towns, and vibrant cities, Belgium offers a perfect blend of modern amenities and old-world charm. We have an incredible opportunity for an Audit Manager to join a Top International practice in Antwerp.
If you’re seeking a career move that transcends the ordinary, APPLY NOW! Be part of a firm that values you as an individual, supports your growth, and celebrates success together. Apply today and be part of a legacy that’s shaping the future of auditing in Belgium!
- While you build your career in our esteemed firm, immerse yourself in the captivating city of Antwerp
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a standard 38-hour workweek, ensuring you have ample time to explore and experience the beauty of Belgium.
- Beyond being a global diamond trading hub, Antwerp boasts historic architecture, a vibrant arts scene, and an ambience that perfectly complements our firm’s values.
- Last year, this firm celebrated over 70 years of success, establishing itself as a well-known name in Belgium
- Enjoy working with a varied portfolio and closely with the Partners
- Benefit from the multilingual environment where English is widely spoken, making it easy for expats to integrate seamlessly.
- Join a thriving firm that invests in your professional growth
- Indulge in the world-renowned Belgian chocolates, waffles, and beer. The culinary scene is a delightful journey for your taste buds.
The ideal profile:
- Professionally qualified CA, ACCA, ACA or CPA
- 5+ years of External Auditing experience gained with a Top 10 international practice
- Varied industry exposure
- Fluent in English (should you speak Dutch, French or German – this would be a bonus)
What’s on offer:
- Sponsorship to work in Belgium
- A competitive, market-related base salary
- A range of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, flexible working etc.
- An opportunity to move to Europe, join a multicultural team and thrive on a professional and personal level!
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)