They say some of the best things come in small packages. Don’t let the size of this city fool you its full of fun and really close to the coast and some amazing country side. You will be based on in lovely Ireland and still part of the UK. The best of both worlds. If you are one of the many flocking back to live there or based elsewhere in the UK and thinking about a move. This is one that should be on your list.
- Work for this Big Four firm with a varied, very interesting portfolio of clients
- Work for a Big Four Firm in a very friendly team
- Manage teams of professionally qualified, dedicated auditors
- Enjoy the support from those above you to progress up the ladder
- Offer an excellent service to your clients and enjoy adding value
- Live in really up and coming city with good night life, restaurants museums
- In 15 minutes be on the beach or in the country side
- Enjoy a low cost of living – rent is 170% lower than London!
The ideal applicant:
- Professionally qualified CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Currently or very recently worked as an External Audit Manager
- Experience of working with a mixed portfolio of non financial services clients
- Experience of managing, training and developing a team
- The ability to provide quality audits and service to clients
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)