Why not make a move to London! The capital of England has plenty to offer, the home of the British Royal family can satisfy all areas of your life. Whether your into major attractions, such as Buckingham Palace, big ben, or the London Eye. If you enjoy the finer things in life you could dine in some of the finest Michelin star restaurants. Home to many great sports teams in a vast array of sports it fulfils all sports fans needs. Or if you’re a music lover enjoy some of your favourite artists at Venues such as Wembley stadium and the O2 arena. London has something for everyone and a great place to make an international move!
On top of this you’ll have the opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing firms in the UK. With this comes plenty of opportunities for progression, due to its rapid expansion the company’s promotion rates are also on the rise, making this a fantastic place to grow as an individual. Immerse yourself in this great team and accelerate your career!
- Lead on a portfolio of Financial Service Clients
- Wherever you’re coming from, you’ll feel at home in London. With around 3 million of its 10 million inhabitants born outside the UK, the city boasts a wide diversity of cultures and nationalities
- So much shopping from Oxford Street to Westfield, and all the independent stores dotted in the local areas
- Great Transport routes to access other areas of the UK or hop on a quick flight from the major airports and have great connections all across the globe
- Be one of the major points of contacts with the clients
- Have the opportunity to upskill and train your team
- work closely with partners and have your say on the business strategy for current and new clients
- Oh so many pubs. And real good pubs too. Like Sunday lunch pubs, proper boozers, family-friendly pubs, cosy corner pubs and cool hipster pubs
- Establish yourself and develop your career in one of the world’s leading CA firms
- London never sleeps, with loads of pop-up restaurants, weekend festivals and celebrations for everything from cocktails to afternoon tea
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or equivalent
- Experience working with Banking clients
- 5+ years External Audit Experience gained with a Top 10 international accountancy firm
- Good knowledge of working with IFRS (UK standards such as UK GAAP is desirable)
- Be able to manage projects effectively
- Works efficiently within a team
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)