Start a new adventure and relocate to Northern Australia! Work and live your best life in Darwin, known for its wildlife and the lush national parks. The area’s natural beauty, beaches, and relaxed lifestyle are only some of the factors inspiring people to live and work in Darwin. It is one of the top destinations on the gap-year Australian tour and offers easy access to Asia. It is the capital of the Northern Territories, & regional hub for oil & gas, mining and defence and Australia’s gateway to Asia.
You will be able to live and work in one of the fastest-growing cities in Australia, offering you a more balanced lifestyle, a very vibrant and friendly city with gorgeous beaches and nearby national parks.
- Work for a firm, with excellent presence in the marketplace
- Working in a growing location with a strong economy
- Amazing work-life balance with hybrid working & TOIL if overtime required
- Work in a very social, international and young team
- Experience travelling within the region
- Work directly with your clients on audit and advisory projects
- Prepare and conduct training courses for junior staff
- Gain exposure to clients across multiple sectors including Hospitality, Airports, Non-profit and Governmental organizations, Mining
- Work for a firm that cares and allocates you your own mentor/training counselor
- Work in an environment where the Top Management are a part of your team
- Australia’s most laid-back city with youngest population median age 31
- Area famous for its craft beers, distilleries & vineyards
- Earn generous salary and bonus package
The ideal profile:
- Accountancy qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA/ACA etc)
- 5 years of external audit experience gained in a reputable CA Firm
- Experience with Mixed Sector client base
- Experience gained in an established market such as South Africa, Canada, Ireland, UK or Western Europe
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)