Almost too good to be true! Work with one of the best portfolio’s of Asset Management clients in the world, whilst living in Paradise!
Take advantage of the excellent career progression to enhance your CV and professional experience. You will be building strong relationships with worldwide clients and making valuable local connections. This role offers a generous, tax-free salary and additional benefits.
On your days off, enjoy diving, swimming, sailing or one of the many (expatriate) team sports played locally. It’s the best of both worlds!
Why this role?
- Continue enjoying a professional Big Four environment
- Lead an audit team whilst looking after a portfolio of international asset management clients
- Build strong relationships through direct client contact
- The firm has a proven track record of offering career progression
- Develop yourself with internationally recognised first class training, both technical and soft skills
- Work in a friendly, social, and culturally diverse firm
- Highly competitive salary and relocation assistance
- Only a short flight from major metropolitan cities in the USA
- Enjoy a short commute from work and being on the beach or the sea early after work in the summer
- An outdoor lifestyle offers the opportunity to enjoy many sports, watching or participating
- Qualified CPA, CA, ACCA or the equivalent
- Currently, or recently working at Audit Manager level or above with a portfolio of Asset Management clients
- Experience of working in an international Top 10 practice
- Experience gained in an established market
- A creative leader with good commercial acumen
- A service driven professional
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)