Progress your career in a tropical paradise!
Dreamy Bermuda .. an island with striking coastlines and vibrant colours. Only two hours and twenty minutes from New York City, this stunning cluster of islands feature impressive coastlines, tropical pink beaches, and a unique fusion of British and American culture. Bermuda is a tax-free haven as well! You will be able to advance your career with a Big Four company working with worldwide clients in addition to living in paradise!
- Progress and elevate your career with a Big Four firm in Bermuda!
- You will have an international financial services portfolio with a focus on Asset Management and/or Banking
- Fantastic salary package with NO TAX!
- Have the opportunity to manage a high-performing team
- Bermuda’s main language is English
- Great Links with the USA and direct flights across the world
- The local Bermudians are known to be some of the friendliest people in the world!
- Work with a firm that encourages and promotes career growth!
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career in paradise
- Bermuda has an extremely diverse culture
- Flexible working office or home, although most go into the office, nice atmosphere /culture
- Enjoy working in a multicultural office with people from all over the world
- From cultural pursuits to recreational activities, the hardest part is making a choice about how to spend leisure time ?
- Join a company that offers amazing career progression opportunities
- Venture to hidden gems to experience secluded and exclusive adventures
- Great work-life balance and time to relax and embrace the beautiful natural environment
- Use your creativity to solve complex issues
- Facilities include golf courses, tennis clubs, soccer and rugby greens, yoga studios and gyms
- This role will grant you the opportunity to work with industry leaders
- Own your engagements and ensure deadlines are met
The ideal Profile:
- Professional Qualification (CA, ACCA, ACA, CPA) qualified
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience gained with an Internationally recognised audit firm
- Experience working with Asset Management and/or Banking clients
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience mentoring and leading a diverse team
- Organised and the ability to prioritise
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)