The beautiful island of Jamaica and its vibrant culture is ready to welcome with open arms a new Manager to its shores. A top global firm is in need of an Audit Manager in Financial Services. If you are looking to gain international experience and gain an unforgettable cultural experience this is the role for you. This firm has aggressive growth plans and you will play a crucial part in developing strategy, a high performing team, and winning new business. Your portfolio will be made up of mostly financial services clients as well as some in manufacturing. You will also be able to take part in non audit activities and engagements if that interests you. Other service lines welcome collaboration.
You will also:
- Strengthen client relationships and be the face of the firm
- Improve audit processes and adopt the latest tech
- Coach, train, and develop junior staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Maintain cooperative relationships with other departments and service lines
- Cultivate new business
- International recognised qualification
- Financial services experience (funds and insurance)
- 5+ years experience in audit and Manager experience
- Strong leadership skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)