Why not join a reputable firm in the heart of Surrey where you can enjoy its scenic views and natural beauty! Just 30 minutes from London by train, this global practice has experienced significant year on year growth and as a result, is looking for an Audit Manager to join its team in Guildford. As an Audit Manager you will be people and strategy focused. Developing and enjoying working with a close-knit team whilst working on a lovely mix of Public Sector and Not for Profit clients.
About this opportunity
- The firm is one of the fastest growing firms in the UK
- Work on a client base that is both rewarding on a personal and professional level
- Be responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services
- Take part in wider practice management at a local level
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Contribute to the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity
- Work for a firm that encourages everyone to work together as a team and contributes greatly to the community
- Professional qualification, ACA/ACCA/CA qualified or overseas equivalent
- Currently or very recently working as an Audit Manager
- Experience of working with a client portfolio that consists of the public sector or for Not for profit organisations
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and preferably UK GAAP
- Experience of managing and developing others
- Business development experience
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)