Want to trade locations, yours for this lovely sunny European destination, that offers excellent Financial Services experience and the opportunity for advisory work.
We are delighted to have been asked to exclusively assist this this international accountancy firm that is expanding its operations in Gibraltar and is seeking an experienced external audit director, who has a keen interest in working on advisory projects as well are running your own portfolio of audit clients.
This is a key position within the organisation. Why this role.
- The role offers variety with audit and advisory (Transaction Services and other advisory services) work
- Manage your own portfolio of clients and a team of managers
- Be involved from the start – set up and run the Transaction Services team
- Work closely with the CEO on Transaction Services work and directly work Partner on Audit work
- Work with a mixed portfolio of clients including mainly financial services, also including gaming, hotel and leisure
- Be involved in the firms quality assurance
- Lovely friendly office with a good work/life balance
- Enjoy a short commute to work!
- Gibraltar is a Britsh overseas Territory and The official language is English
- Experience an excellent lifestyle, coastal living and over 300 days of sunshine a year!
- Currently/recently working as a Director in Audit with a strong financial services portfolio
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or the equivalent
- Ability and desire to be involved in business development
- Excellent communication skills
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.