A great opportunity for a Financial Services Audit Director to exchange their City Life for that of an Island. This is a great place for families and an improved work/life balance.
- Work within one of the Big Four firms in a small friendly office
- Be responsible for a mixed portfolio of financial services clients
- Be involved in the firm at a Strategic Level
- Lead, train and develop a team of professional auditors
- Be responsible for Audit Sign offs
- Ensure audits meet all standards with the highest quality
- Provide excellent client service
- Be involved in business development within a friendly community
- Enjoy flexible working
- Live and work on an safe, friendly island that has good plane and ferry connections to UK, Ireland and flights to other European jurisdictions
- Currently or very recently an Audit Director or Partner with approved RI sign off
- Extensive financial services sector experience
- A desire to provide excellent high quality audits
- Professional qualification ACA, CA, ACCA or the equivalent
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)