A top global firm in the beautiful country of Luxembourg is looking for a Director in their Real Estate and Alternative Investment team. If you are a Manager or Senior Manager this role could be for you as well because this firm will commit to your development and give you a clear progression plan to Director. Luxembourg is a picturesque country that has great access to the rest of Europe, has a very high quality of life, is very green, offers free public transport (trams, buses, trains), is very safe and clean. It is a great place to raise a family as it is very safe, clean and organised. They also prioritise a work-life balance with a minimum of 26 days off and 10 holidays on top of that. This position will have you traveling to clients around Europe and your focus will be on the 3 biggest clients of the department. The department has 140 staff and teams range from 2-15 people. The office is very social but gives the option to work fully remote if desired. Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Audit Partners and be part of strategy building and business development
- Organize and supervise audit engagements
- Handle the management of the team during field work
- Be in regular contact with your clients to build relationships based on trust
- Anticipate and respond to the clients’ needs, becoming a respected business partner
- Write articles and/or hold seminars as well as participate in internal and external training
Some of the requirements include:
- 6+ years Audit Experience
- German or French language skills and English
- Group audit experience
- Highly motivated and team player
- Experience in Real Estate, Private Equity, or Alternative Investment industries
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)