Beautiful beaches, mountains and a vibrant culture are waiting for you. A large firm in the Caribbean is growing and needing a Senior Manager or Director to come in and be part of a large and diverse portfolio’s leadership group. The firm is just as diverse as the portfolio with over 300 staff from countries all around the world. It has a welcoming culture and are innovative, adaptive, and progressive. They had been working from home long before the pandemic and have been able to continue growing and paying full bonuses even during these hard times.
- Deliver assurance services to a variety of clients right from planning to completion
- Ensure audit team works efficiently and standards are upheld
- Coach, develop, and train staff to help them reach their potential
- Use data and technology to improve audit quality
- Simplify complex concepts and offer solutions
- ACCA/CPA/ACA or internationally recognizes qualification
- Experience managing a diverse portfolio
- 6+ years in External Audit
- Experience in Telecommunication audit preferred
- Experience in Financial Services audit beneficial
- Minimum 2 years experience as Manager for Senior Manager
- Minimium 4 years experience as Senior Manager for Director
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number TE13161 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)