A modern, cultural city set in a beautiful architectural setting. This city is a major economic centre in Europe and is best known for its riverside setting, maritime heritage, modern architecture and is lovingly known as the Culture Capital of the Netherlands. The city that is never boring, it has it all from its extensive shopping areas, buzzing nightlife, excellent food, nature walks. It even has its own beach.
Whilst living in this incredible city, you will have the opportunity to work for a Big Four firm actively contributing your experience and up-skilling with many training and development opportunities on offer!
- Enjoy working in a no nonsense down to earth environment
- Work with a varied portfolio of large clients with turnovers of over EUR 100 Million
- You can’t talk about Rotterdam without mentioning the festivals. Admittedly, they’re not usually the kind of thing you can do in a day, but they are certainly not to be missed.
- Be involved in complex and challenging audits
- Get noticed for the work you do and experience excellent career progression
- Work closely with clients proving excellent service, value and innovation
- Further develop your career with this Big Four practice
- Excellent training and onboarding – you will be looked after every step of the way
- Flexible working, currently 2-3 days in the office or on site and the rest of the week at home
- Sip your coffee in the cultural heart of the city – The Markthal (English: Market Hall) is something of a social hub in the centre of Rotterdam.
- Relatively low overtime and no weekend working
The ideal profile
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Experience of working with large clients with EUR 50 million turnover
- External audit experience
- Excellent, Fluent, English language skills
- A desire to add value to your clients
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)