From rich history and iconic sightseeing spots to fun-filled days out to top restaurants & cafes, theatres, museums and music festivals to riding a giant Ferris wheel for breathtaking views over the River Thames and everything in between.
Welcome to London!
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to utilise your skills and experience gained with working with US based companies with this globally recognised and leading CA firm. Drive your own development with endless opportunities. You will manage a significant portfolio of diverse and sizable clients, industries and complexity along with leading and developing a victorious audit team in Britain’s exciting capital.
- Enjoy this very dynamic role, within a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Work for a globally recognised firm with a strong international market presence
- This firm truly priorities their people
- This prestigious firm will provide the very best in training along with fantastic career progression
- Getting around is easy with great public transport
- Join this fast-growing top UK firm
- Build a career within a beautiful and buzzing English city
- London is a melting pot of different cultures and religions
- Exposure to a large and well-developed market
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance
- London green spaces are relaxing and beautiful
- Drive your own development with support of the company
- Work with key clients across a range of sectors
Skills and experience required to apply for this opportunity:
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Experience working within the US oUS-basedS based clients
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP & SOX
- Strong communications skills
- Project Management experience
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)