Seeking sun, sea, a great portfolio of financial services clients and the odd trip to the US? This could be yours in 2019.
This small office of a large international accountancy practice network offers a friendly, open door environment.
- Be responsible for audits from planning through to completion
- Work with a range of clients, mainly financial service including
- Offshore trust companies, insurance, funds, mutual funds, government entities, hotels
- Occasional opportunity to work with off island clients and visit the USA, Canada and other locations
- Opportunity to second to other areas of the business such as insolvency, advisory, internal audit etc
- This office is very multicultural with a team from the UK, USA, Canada, South Africa etc
- Enjoy living and working on an exotic island offering an outdoor lifestyle including all sports; swimming, diving, sailing, football etc
- At least 3 years external audit experience
- Professional qualification (CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA etc)
- Currently or recently been employed as an external auditor
- Experienced gained in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Europe or a similar economic environment
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting TGR12708 in the subject line.
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.