Whether you are drawn to the country for the fresh air, the stunning highland, whisky distilleries, bagpipes, or the welcoming locals, there is an abundance of reasons why should seriously consider developing your career in one of these beautiful Scottish cities! Opportunities available in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
With Edinburgh in a beautiful setting below the ancient castle with streets teeming with character and history and Glasgow nestled on the River Clyde, an old but beautiful port city. You’ll be blown away by the breath-taking setting and a great deal of variety on all aspects of life around you, no matter which city you choose. Friendly people, amazing history with lots of castles and great architecture, a good affordable lifestyle, amazing mountains, hills, countryside, beaches and an excellent public transport system and good international connections .. need we say more?
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join as Assistant Manager and showcase your expertise within a leading, global and award-winning CA firm that truly priorities their people.
- Work with an impressive portfolio of clients across the various sectors
- Build your career in one of these beautiful and friendly Scottish cities
- Establish yourself and develop your career with this award-winning firm
- A wide range of local restaurants and activities around every corner
- Scotland boasts with many museums, galleries, music hall, festivals and theatrical events
- Work closely with a friendly and supportive team that will become like family
- Have an opportunity to engage with business and partners from an early stage
- Scotland offers plenty of excellent shopping locations where you can fill your shopping bags to your heart’s content, from local markets to modern complexes
- Drive your own development with the continuous support of the firm
- Life in Glasgow combines big-city living with friendly locals, fun activities, and a plethora of great outdoor spaces
- This firm offers award winning training and professional development
- Showcase your technical ability and provide technical advise to clients and team members
- Glasgow offers an extremely comfortable lifestyle packed full of famous and historic venues and attractions can include seeing bands, eating at interesting restaurants, visits to quirky bars, and lots of fun
- Enjoy a competitive salary and great approach to work life with flexitime hours
- Edinburgh is an incredibly liveable city; it has all the fundamental elements of a major city, including world-class events, international restaurants, and lively nightlife, all within a compact, walkable space
- With a great team atmosphere, the team will welcome you and you can settle in taking part in the many charity raising and social events the company encourage to take place
- There’s plenty of parks and green spaces, and you can find walking and hiking trails throughout Scotland
- Seamlessly blending the ancient and the modern, Edinburgh provides all the main features of a major city along with a rich array of culture and history
The ideal profile:
- Qualified CA/ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent
- 4+ years auditing experience within practice
- Sound knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)