Prepare for an exhilarating journey to the UK’s very own slice of paradise! Brace yourself for an opportunity that will elevate your career and transport you to the captivating Channel Islands.
Imagine gaining valuable UK experience while working for a prestigious Big Four firm in one of the country’s most enchanting locations. It’s a chance to combine work and pleasure in the most extraordinary way!
Join this leading firm as an Audit Senior and unlock a world of possibilities. Experience an attractive salary and benefits package, coupled with rapid career progression. Brace yourself for exceptional opportunities to grow both personally and professionally in an environment that nurtures your potential.
Prepare to be amazed as you receive unparalleled training and gain exposure to prominent international Banking and Insurance clients. And guess what? You’ll also have the chance to work closely with the vibrant UK market. Talk about the best of both worlds!
But that’s not all. Picture yourself enjoying an enviable work-life balance while being within easy reach of both the UK and France. It’s like having a front-row seat to the best of Europe, right at your fingertips.
So, if you’re an Audit professional with Financial Services experience, don’t miss this chance to join an amazing firm offshore in the UK. Let the adventure begin in this extraordinary oasis where career dreams come true!
- Working with large international clients from the Financial Services sector
- Work as a key member of a cultural office with colleagues from all across the world
- Benefiting from an excellent training programme designed to encourage your continual development and progression
- Help in mentoring junior staff and have your skills, experience and knowledge valued
- Great work/life balance
- Gain valuable UK market experience working just a stone’s throw from the North West coast of France!
- Enjoy social events throughout the year with your team
- Fantastic salary package with low tax rates
- Large variety of things to do in your spare time – restaurants, arts & crafts, museums and water sports are just the beginning!
- Enjoy fresh, local cuisine in a wide variety of restaurants to suit all tastes
- Beautiful scenery – the Channel Islands are renowned for their gorgeous beaches, picturesque landscapes and blue waters.
The Ideal Profile
- Professionally qualification ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA
- 4+ years External Audit experience gained with an international Top 10 accounting firm
- Financial services industry experience is key
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English language skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)