Looking for growth, variety, and leadership? Are you an Audit Senior who knows they could be taking on more responsibility and developing quicker? If you answered yes to both you should consider joining a firm who is growing and looking to develop leaders.
If taking responsibility for running the audit from planning to completion and working directly with clients is something you want more of then this is opportunity for you. You will also be:
- Working for top international CA firm that cares about its people
- Enjoy a varied portfolio of industry clients
- Using your skills to identify risk matters and find solutions
- Liaising directly with the clients
- Responsible for the budget and monitoring progress
- Working with external and internal parties to ensure compliance and requirements are met
- Using your leadership skills to coach and develop junior staff
- This firm encourages an entrepreneurial approach, everyone is supportive and inclusive
- Live and work close to London, but with a cheaper cost of living and countryside and the sea close by
You will be considered for this role if you have:
- CA/ACCA/ACA/ICAS/CPA qualification or overseas equivalent
- Currently or recently worked as an External Audit Senior, Assistant Manager or similar
- Supervision and coaching experience
- Corporate client experience
- IFRS experience
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number TGRTE13198 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)