Put into action your full leadership arsenal and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit while enjoying the most magnificent city in the world, London. The fastest growing firm in the UK is not looking to follow in the steps of others but are carving out their own path which is quickly earning them the reputation of industry leaders within some financial services circles. With a priority placed on finding creative ways to help a wide range of businesses succeed they are delivering a diverse range of service lines to fast growing businesses across the globe. In order to maximise their clients potential, they need to hire and develop the best leaders from around the globe. Right now, their Financial Services Audit team is ready to take things to another level and needs senior leaders to help shape and drive the service line. The Asset Management & Capital Markets team is looking for a Senior Manager to direct all assurance services delivered and maximise the entire teams potential collectively and individually. Along with the Partner you will lead business development and practice management. You will also:
- Lead a range of client audits within financial services with the support of one or more Managers on large engagements
- Ensure profitability is maximised and take responsibility for budgeting, WIP control and billing
- Take the lead in client pitches and win new business across group sales and marketing activity
- Be the face of the firm at networking and marketing events when necessary
- Set the business strategy with the partner in order to develop new business and support the partner in the communication and implementation of the strategy
This firm also wants you to have a life. To have time to enjoy the beautiful city of London. To take your kids to soccer practice. To have dinner with your partner before 10pm. A work-life balance is a priority coming right from the top. But you will have to work hard, nothing is worth having if it comes to easy.
You will be considered for this role if you have:
- ACCA/ACA/CPA qualification or overseas equivalent
- Have a wealth of experience in management from a top global firm
- Thorough understanding of the Financial Services sector and experience in at least one of Asset Management, Capital Markets, Banking, or Insurance
- Experience developing people not just within the audit team but across the firm
- Proven success building a high performing team through mentoring, recruiting, and retaining your staff
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number TE13231 and job title on this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.