I live in Edinburgh and every day during lock down I have been thankful to be in such an amazing city. Come and join me and work for an great company as an External Audit Senior.
Not only will you get to live and work in Edinburgh, you will be working for an international firm with a difference. Everyone I have spoken to at this firm tell me they feel they are listened to and encouraged to have ideas. It is an entrepreneurial culture. They are also supported every step of the way as their career develops. With flexible working arrangements and an inclusive environment, why wouldn’t you want to make this move.
Did you know, Edinburgh is consistently voted as one of the best cities in the world to live and work in?
- Work for one of the leading international firms outside of the Big Four, that doesn’t want to be a Big Four firm, its wants to be the best in its own way
- This firm is successful and has expanded greatly over the last 2 years and is continuing to do so
- Enjoy a varied portfolio of clients
- Take audits through from planning to completion
- Expect support towards rapid promotion to your next role where you will be given your own portfolio of clients and the skills to manage a team
- Identify risks for your clients and add value in the audit process.
- Supervise and coach a team on each project
- Work with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Build rapport with your clients and provide excellent client service
- Be encouraged to have your own ideas
- Enjoy flexible working
- Work in a balanced and inclusive environment
- Enjoy living in Edinburgh where amazing architecture and history spans centuries
- A beautiful city where you can see the castle and the stunning Arthurs Seat, amongst other amazing landmarks and monuments from wherever you are
- Edinburgh is a city full of green areas and cycle paths, leading from the sea front to along rivers into the heart of the country side
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Accountant ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA or the equivalent
- 3 years plus External Audit Experience
- Currently or recently working as an External Audit Senior or Associate
- Excellent English communication skill and ability to build rapport
- An inquisitive mind
- The desire to provide excellent service to clients
- Working rights for the UK or Ireland – visa transfer considered
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number 13218 and job title on this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)