Looking for a better work like balance, still wanting to work with a diverse client portfolio, enjoy being part of a social office? Join this Big Four firm in the Channel Islands and take your career to another level.
In this role you can:
- Work with an excellent portfolio of clients, predominantly financial services, investment, banking and insurance
- Work closely with Partners and gain high level responsibility and experience
- Be led by a long-standing leadership group committed to developing their people
- Carry out audits from planning to completion
- Make a difference in a smaller office and get recognized for your quality work
- Enjoy modern offices, close to the sea
- Take part in the many traiing opportunities offered
- Be welcomed by a social office and join sports teams, have weekly drinks, monthy events and even make sushi
- Work for a firm that takes corporate social responsibility seriously
- Enjoy living somewhere that offers a short commute to work, sunny micro climate and short working hours in the summer, great beaches and pretty towns
- Qualified Accountant (CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA) or the equivalent
- 3 years plus recent External Audit Experience
- Financial services experience gained in an established market
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)