Big Four opportunity for an office that looks after its people and encourages community inspired work. The Channel Islands offers an excellent lifestyle.
- London client experience without the long commute – maximum 15 minutes to the office and home again
- Supervise audits of one of the best financial services portfolios to enhance your CV
- Enjoy work for a Big Four firm in a smaller office where you get to work directly with Partners, make a difference and be seen
- Excellent training incl – Strong induction training at the beginning and good levels of on the job training
- Career progression is on merit with regular reviews
- Take advantage of the firms active sports and social club to meet people and settle in
- Great approach to work life balance, shorter summer hours- non busy season – be on the beach every night!
- Possibilities for secondments In summer time to do advisory work or client secondment opportunities
- Recently renovated offices, modern, on the sea front
- Professional qualification: CA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Currently or very recently working in an External Audit role
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Financial Services Experience gained in an established economy
- English language skills
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (AS12714) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.