Hey there number-crunching rockstars! Are you ready to take your career to the next level and add a little adventure to your life? Then we’ve got just the opportunity for you!
Picture this: working for a top Big Four firm in the heart of Amsterdam, the Culture Capital of the Netherlands. This bustling city is more than just beautiful architecture and winding canals – it’s a hub of economic activity and the perfect place for ambitious accountants to thrive.
Let’s not forget about the perks of living in Amsterdam. This city has it all, from world-class museums and art galleries to trendy restaurants serving up delicious food from around the globe. And if you’re looking for a little excitement after hours, Amsterdam’s buzzing nightlife is sure to keep you on your toes.
But don’t worry – life in Amsterdam isn’t all go, go, go. This laid-back city is known for its relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere, so you can kick back and enjoy a slower pace of life when you’re not crushing it at work.
And let’s talk about career growth. Working for a Big Four firm in Amsterdam means you’ll have access to world-class training and development opportunities, not to mention the chance to work alongside some of the best in the business.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a chance and make the move to Amsterdam. We promise it’s a move you won’t regret!
Here are just a few reasons why this move could be the best decision you ever make:
- Work with a diverse range of clients in the Manufacturing, Industrial, and Consumer industries. Your days will be filled with complex and challenging audits that will keep you on your toes.
- Enjoy working in a no-nonsense, down-to-earth environment where your hard work and dedication will be noticed and rewarded. With excellent career progression opportunities, you’ll be able to take your career to new heights.
- Work closely with clients to provide excellent service, value, and innovation. And when you’re not working, you’ll be able to enjoy Amsterdam’s famous festivals, beautiful canals, unique museums, and historical sites.
- Amsterdam is also a city that knows how to have a good time! With plenty of concerts, art exhibitions, cafes, and restaurants, you’ll never be short of things to do. And if you’re looking for a night out, Amsterdam’s vibrant nightlife won’t disappoint.
- And let’s not forget about the practicalities – with flexible working arrangements, including the option to work from home, you’ll be able to balance your work and personal life. Plus, with cycling being the best way to get around the city, you’ll be able to explore Amsterdam’s many attractions at your own pace.
- And the best part? With Amsterdam’s convenient location, you’ll be able to travel across Western Europe with ease
The ideal profile:
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- External audit experience gained with Big Four/Top 10 international practice
- 3 + years of External audit experience
- Consumer/Manufacturing/Industrial industry exposure
- Excellent English language skills
- Dutch/Afrikaans language skills would be a bonus but is not essential
- A desire to add value to your clients
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)