Variety is the spice of life! Use your Audit and Transaction services experience to start something new. Work in a location that affords a great lifestyle.
We are delighted to have been asked to exclusively asist this this international accountancy firm that is expanding its operations in Gibraltar and is seeking an experienced external audit manager, who has worked on transaction services projects to join their office in a key position.
The role will start as a mixed External Audit/ Transaction Services position. However, as you develop more transaction services work the role can expand in that area.
Why this role
- Great opportunity to get in at the start of a new service line and be the key person to build business
- Lovely friendly office with a good work/life balance
- Work closely with the CEO on Transaction Services work and directly work Partner on Audit work
- Work with a mixed portfolio of clients including mainly financial services, also including gaming, hotel and leisure
- Be involved in the firms quality assurance
- Enjoy a short commute to work!
- Experience an excellent lifestyle, coastal living and over 300 days of sunshine a year!
- Currently/recently working as an Experienced Manager or Senior Manager in Audit with a strong financial services portfolio
- Experience of working on Transaction Services projects
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or the equivalent
- Ability and desire to be involved in business development
If this opportunity appeals to you please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGR12722) in the subject line.Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.Think Global Recruitment (Agy)Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.