Enjoy this varied External Audit role with Internal Audit and advisory work, whilst being based in a beautiful location surrounded by fabulous beaches, excellent local cuisine, with a great outdoor lifestyle.
The role offers:
- Opportunity to join this friendly office of this Big Four practice, where you can be noticed and rewarded for your work
- Extensive face to face client interaction and autonomy
- The opportunity to become involved in internal audit projects and advisory assignments
- Work with a broad range of medium sized clients including Manufacturing, Service Industries, Leisure, Logistics, Mining and Transportation etc
- Leading engagements including project planning, budgeting, reporting, presentations
- Coaching and mentoring the junior team members and assisting in their professional development
- Enjoy world class training and excellent career progression
The ideal applicants will be:
- A Professionally Qualified Accountant ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA (or the equivalent)
- 3 years’ plus external audit experience gained in a large accountancy firm
- Currently, or recently worked as an Audit Senior, Assistant Manager or above
- Experience gained in the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or a similar economy
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.