Are you an adventure-seeking accountant seeking a move out of audit?
Cairo is known for it’s vibrant city life, bustling streets and lively atmosphere and could be the next place that you call home.
Here’s what you can expect in this role:
- You’ll use your strong finance and accounting background to assist clients in making important decisions about their finance function
- You’ll use your knowledge to advise and support clients during major events such as mergers and acquisitions
- You’ll assess and improve clients finance functions and processes
What’s in it for you
- You’ll get to join one of the largest and most reputable firms in the region
- You’ll have the opportunity to work across other functions including tax, corporate finance, risk advisory and consulting
- Gain tons of client-facing experience
- Live in the bustling capital of Egypt, where there are amazing historical sites to see, beautiful beaches, markets and tons of night life to enjoy
- Be a short journey away from other tourist destinations in Africa and the Middle East
- Excellent opportunities for training and development within the firm
- Excellent salary and relocation package available
- Fully Qualified CA/ACCA/CPA or Equivalent
- Proven Experience Leading Multiple Audit Engagements within an Accounting firm- 4-5 years minimum
- Experience in the financial services sector and thorough knowledge of IFRS9, IFRS15, IFRS 16 and IFRS 17
- Experience working on complex financial engagements such as mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings and carve outs
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)