Join this leading accountancy firm in Belgium as an Assistant Manager within the Management Accounting/ Reporting Services Team and enjoy a generous salary and package in this diverse role where you will quickly become an expert in your field!
Why This Role?
- Work with a range of international clients and become an expert in international accounting and tax!
- Your day-to-day role will be very diverse – interacting with clients, coaching Junior and Senior team members and working closely with other departments
- You will be involved with the preparation of complex tax and accounting deliverables
- Reviewing and providing relevant feedback on work completed by the team
- This is a challenging and innovative environment with constant opportunities for your learning and development
- Enjoy a generous basic salary with fringe benefits! (Including a car allowance, laptop, phone, insurance)
- Staff at this firm tell us that although it is a large company, you feel like more than just a number!
- In Belgium, enjoy museums, parks, architecture and there’s definitely plenty of social activities to take part in!
- 4-8 years’ experience gained in Accounting within a Consulting background
- Must have an analytical mind coupled with exposure to EU GAAP or US GAAP/ IFRS along with excellent knowledge within Indirect Tax
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting or a related subject
- Excellent English language skills – An understanding of the French or Dutch language would be a bonus!
- Excellent I.T and Excel Skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)